Saturday, December 2, 2017

Thanks, Problem!



In the middle of a hectic week
I randomly found a strip of comic on pinterest
It was very short, very simple, and actually was a comedy
The comic was about life, packaged in a laughable way
Yet, this one strip suddenly hit me

It was about a person in a moderate mood,
Suddenly,  problem, in a shape of a small round creature, came
Problem kept on fighting the person and he had to fight back
He was struggling to fight until it drained his mood
But right after he finished getting rid of the problem,
His mood turned full, it wasn't even full before problem came!
After that, he even thanked the problem!

Wow, I never thought of that before, yet, it is so true
I feel like I should keep looking at problems that way
Therefore, life would become happier!
What I hope is that I remember that comic strip when I'm facing problems
Since problems usually dragging me far from every good thoughts

Anyway, right after that hectic week, I feel super happy and relieved
That's why that strip of comic pops up again in my mind
And I know even right after this one problem went through,
another problem is already waiting and could arrive in any minute
But that's okay, after I go through this next problem
I'll be even happier then right now!




p.s. the comic is by Owlturd and you can find it in owlturd.com









No comments:

Post a Comment