Thursday, January 18, 2018

Another Treasures Found!


Oh, I have to tell you how happy I am,
when I found these two treasures in the corners of my house
Yes, just like what I’ve said before, they are treasures
Finding treasures like this give me thrills way more than simply buying new pieces

I always love challenges in order to have a new look
Like, going through your old forgotten clothes
and finding out that you could still actually work some things out!
And you’ll even more proud when it actually look good
I do that quite often, sometimes people wouldn’t even realize that it’s an old piece
And I love doing that, maybe I should consider that as a hobby, hehe just kidding

Anyway, those treasures are my mama’s old shoes and bag
Want to know how old they are??
I’m telling you anyway! Hehe
The shoes are over 17 years old and the bag is....
 *drum rolls* more than 30 years old!!
Wow, and this is only the beginning of my precious time with them
Hopefully, it will be another 30 years
if I take care of them good enough

No comments:

Post a Comment